151 Bank Officer FIS, FIC Vacancies in United Bank of India 2015
151 Bank Officer FIS, FIC Vacancies in United Bank of India 2015: United Bank of India (UBI) has announced another recruitment notification for the vacant 151 Bank Officer (FIS/FIC) Jobs Vacancy in UBI 2015. There are 151 Bank Officer (FIS/FIC) Jobs Notification 2015 to fill up this vacancies. Eligible candidates who are interested may apply for this through Offline application form before the last date through it’s official website www.unitedbankofindia.com .
United Bank of India (UBI), Across India inviting Offline application for eligible and interested candidates for filling up the vacant Bank Officer (FIS/FIC) . UBI is going to conduct examination for all application short listed candidates. Applicant must have completed Graduation. Before applying for the post one should know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in United Bank of India.
Applicants can visit the official website www.unitedbankofindia.com to apply application form and also get more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Applicant must read the instruction carefully before filling their Offline application form through the official website. Candidates are advised to regularly keep in the touch with the official website of United Bank of India to know more information about the upcoming notification like UBI Across India Bank Officer (FIS/FIC) Vacancy 2015, UBI Bank Officer (FIS/FIC) 2015 and Across India Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2015.
United Bank of India Bank Officer (FIS/FIC) Post Details:
Organization Name: United Bank of India(UBI)
Post Name : Bank Officer (FIS/FIC)
No of Vacancies: 151
a) Should have retired on attaining superannuation/ voluntarily retired / retired under VRs from the Bank’s service as officer in JMG/MMG I/II/III for FIS and MMG/SMGs scale-II/III/IV for FIC of FLCCs.
b) Existing FIS/FIC who is due to complete their final term in October’15 and those who have already served as FISs/FICs may also apply afresh for reengagement provided they satisfy the age/health criteria and maintain satisfactory track record. However, in such circumstances, if anyone is selected and engaged, he will have to continue with the last drawn pay package till attainment of 68 years, subject to review of performance at every completed half year.
c) His integrity should not have any doubtful during his service in the bank.
d) No punishment / penalty should have been inflicted on him during five years of his service in the Bank proceeding to his retirement.
e) Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him.
Age Limit: Not more than 65Years of Age
Salary: For FIS : Rs 10000 and for FIC : Rs 20000
Job Location: Across India
Application Fees: No mentioned
Last Date of Application: 31st Aug 2015
Details Regarding Vacancies in United Bank of India 2015 Bank Officer (FIS/FIC) Selection Process.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview
How To Apply For Bank Officer (FIS/FIC) Vacancy in United Bank of India (UBI)
- The cut-off date for submission of application in the prescribed format is 31.08.2015.
- All application should be deposited at respective Regional Offices of the Bank as mentioned in the application form. The Regional Office will send the applications to Head Office, HRM Department after the cut-off date i.e. 31.08.2015.
- The candidates shall be required to submit applications along with their photograph to the respective Regional Offices of the Bank where such ex-officer is to be engaged as FIS/FIC. All such application received shall be properly recorded and acknowledged by the respective ROs.
- The preliminary scrutiny will be done by the Regional Offices and then ROs will send all the documents along with the list to Human Resource Department, Ho for final scrutiny.
- The call letters will be issued by the HRM, HO to the eligible ex-officers (candidates) for appearing in the interview. Besides, name of the short listed candidates will also be displayed on the Bank’s notice board at HO and concerned Regional Offices and also to be posted on Bank’s website. This fact is to be incorporated in the application form itself so that the candidate can themselves find out whether their names appear in the list or not in the notice board or website as per their convenience.
- The candidates shall be interviewed at the respective Regional Offices or any other convenient place decided by the Bank. One interview committee consisting of three members viz. one General Manager/ Dy General manager/ Asst General Manager looking after FI/Priority Sector at HO, Chief Regional Manager of the concerned Region and one officer in the rank of scale IV of the region would be constituted. The ex-officers will be tested for knowledge in banking, mental agility
- After selection of the candidates, engagement of the FIS and FIC would be done in two phases as per the requirement and sole discretion of the Bank.
- Click here to view Bank Officer (FIS/FIC) Recruitment Notification Details
- Apply Online for Bank Officer (FIS/FIC) Recruitment 2015: Click Here