BPRD Inspector Recruitment 2015 21 Post Graduation Required
21 New Delhi Inspector Posts Recruitment 2015: Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD) has announced another recruitment notification for the vacant 21 Inspector Jobs Vacancy in BPRD 2015. There are 21 Inspector Jobs Notification 2015 to fill up this vacancies. Eligible candidates who are interested may apply for this through Offline application form before the last date through it’s official website http://www.bprd.nic.in/ .
Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD), New Delhi inviting Offline application for eligible and interested candidates for filling up the vacant Inspector. BPRD is going to conduct examination for all application short listed candidates. Applicant must have completed Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates age should be 56 years . Before applying for the post one should know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in Bureau of Police Research and Development.
Applicants can visit the official website http://www.bprd.nic.in/ to apply application form and also get more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Applicant must read the instruction carefully before filling their Offline application form through the official website. Candidates are advised to regularly keep in the touch with the official website of Bureau of Police Research and Development to know more information about the upcoming notification like BPRD New Delhi Inspector Vacancy 2015, BPRD Inspector 2015 and New Delhi Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2015.
Bureau of Police Research and Development Inspector Post Details:
Organization Name: Bureau of Police Research and Development(BPRD)
Post Name : Inspector
No of Vacancies: 21
Education Qualification: Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree
Age Limit: 56 years
Salary: Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/
Job Location: New Delhi
Application Fees: Not Mentioned
Last Date of Application: 01/07/2015
Details Regarding Bureau of Police Research and Development(BPRD) Inspector Selection Process.
- selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How To Apply For Inspector Vacancy in Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD)
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before apply online read the official notification then fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the application form of proper format. After filling application form completely candidates click on the submit button
- Keep the print out of application form and confirmation page for future references.