Recruitment in Power Grid Corporation of India for Various Post 2015
Power Grid Corporation of India has published a latest recruitment notification for the vacant Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) posts through recruitment notification Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2015. Power Grid Corporation of India released this notification on its official website www.powergridindia.com for eligible candidates who are waiting for Power Grid Corporation of India job vacancies. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the post and fill the Power Grid Corporation of India application form.Eligible job aspirants should apply Online for PGCI Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) Recruitment 2015 on or before 06th September 2015. Other relevant information about PGCI Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) Recruitment 2015 like Age limit, application fee, qualification, selection process and how to apply for the post are listed below or can be find in PGCI Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) Recruitment Notification 2015.
Power Grid Corporation of India Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) Post Details:
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India(PGCI)
Post Name : Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)
No of Vacancies: 21
Education Qualification: ITI (Electrical) pass in Electrician Trade from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
Age Limit: 27 years
Salary: Pay Scale for Rs 11500-26000/-
Job Location: All India
Application Fees: GEN/OBC Rs 200 and No Application fee for PWD /SC/ST/ExServiceman /Departmental Candidates
Last Date of Application: 06th September 2015
Details Regarding Power Grid Corporation of India(PGCI) Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) Selection Process.
- Written Test, Trade Test & Personal Interview
How To Apply For Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCI)
- 1. Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. To apply logon to: http://www.powergridindia.com ->Careers Section->Job Opportunities section and then “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee ( Electrical) & Diploma Trainee (Civil), Jr. Officer
Trainee (HR), Assistant Finance and Jr. Technician Trainee in WRTS-II” in with your valid email ID. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted
2. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the following :-
a. Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no.
b. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white back ground
c. Scanned signature of the candidate
3. PHOTOGRAPH: One recent coloured passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between
20KB to 50KB.
4. SIGNATURE: Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded shall be maintained as same at all places viz. signature up-loaded,
appended on Undertaking, Attendance Sheet of written examination, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate
place. The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
5. For General and OBC Candidates, once they submit their data Online, System will display a Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Application Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of Application fee.
6.For the candidates who are exempted from making Application Fee (SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Sm Departmental Candidates), once they submit their data Online, System will generate a Registration Slip having unique Registration Number. Candidates should save it and/or take its
printout and keep it in safe custody.
7. While making the Payment System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online.
8. Candidates should check that their Signature and Photograph are uploaded in the designated places in format before final submission of application.
9.Candidates are advised to take a printout of the submitted online application for submission at the time of interview, if called for, along with the following documents:
i) Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate.
ii) Educational Qualification Certificate along with mark sheets of all years/semesters of following examinationa) Matriculation (10th )
b) Intermediate (10+2)
c) Diploma / Degree Certificates as applicable.
d) Additional Qualification, if any.
iii) Proof of Norms adopted by University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage.
iv) Experience /Service Certificate in the letter head of Company clearly indicating the post held, period of service, gross emoluments, area of experience as proof of post qualification Experience duly certified by Organization concerned – If any.
v) Caste /category Certificate (if applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC(NCL)) in the prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority.
vi) Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidate in prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority/ Medical Board.
vii)Discharge Certificate in case of Ex- Servicemen